Skip to product information
1 of 1

Brownie Heaven

The Big Kid Mixed Selection Box 🆕

The Big Kid Mixed Selection Box 🆕

Regular price £23.95
Regular price Sale price £23.95
Sale Sold out

3 in stock

Box Quantity
Visa Mastercard American Express PayPal Apple Pay Google Pay Shop Pay Clearpay
  • High Demand: Baking to order for you next on Tue 28 May  get it on Wed 29 May or any other later date you select at checkout. Need it quicker? Try the EXPRESS COLLECTION →

Designed to bring out the big kid in you, or of course ideal as a gift for real children. This box features :

The Jelly Baby Blondie, chopped piece of Jelly Baby baked in our white chocolate blondie, topped with three more Jelly Babies and sprinkles.

The Freddo Milk Chocolate Brownie, our chocolate brownie made with Cadbury's chocolate topped with Freddo.

Only Smarties Have the Answer Brownie, a brownie heaven milk chocolate brownie baked with pieces of Smarties topped with even more Smarties.

Gingerbread Blondie, a white chocolate blondie baked with caramelised stem ginger, topped with a mini gingerbread man.

Sour Patch Kid, a tart lemon white chocolate blondie topped with white chocolate and three sour patch kids and a sprinkling of sour sugar.

Happy Hippo Nutella Brownie, our milk chocolate brownie mix made with Nutella and topped with a Happy Hippo.


Dark Belgium Chocolate (Min 70% Cocoa Butter - sugar, fat reduced cocoa powder, Cocoa mass, Emulsifier; SOYA lecithin, Natural vanilla),White Chocolate (Belgian white chocolate Couverture (Min cocoa 28.1/ Min MILK solids 23%), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK powder, Cocoa mass, Emulsifier; SOYA lecithin, Natural vanilla.), Butter (MILK), Sugar, EGGS, WHEAT Flour, Cocoa, (Jelly Babies: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Gelatine, Concentrated Fruit Juices** (1 %) (Apple, Lime, Orange, Strawberry, Blackcurrant, Lemon, Raspberry), Acid (Citric Acid), Colours (Anthocyanins, Paprika Extract, Vegetable Carbon, Lutein, Curcumin), Flavourings, **Equivalent to 5.5 % Fruit Juice), (Sour Patch Kids: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Starch, Gelatine, Acid (Malic Acid), Concentrated Apple Juice, Colours (Anthocyanins Vegetable Carbon, Paprika Extract, Lutein, Curcumin), Acidity Regulator (Calcium Citrates), Palm Oil, Flavourings, Citric Acid) , (Smarties: Sugar, Skimmed MILK Powder, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Glucose Syrup, WHEAT Flour, Whey Powder Product (MILK), Butterfat (MILK), Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Starch, Emulsifier (Lecithins), Colours (Beetroot Red, Carotenes, Curcumin), Flavourings, Spirulina Concentrate, Glazing Agents (Carnauba Wax, Beeswax White), Vegetable Concentrates (Safflower, Radish), BARLEY Malt Extract.), (Freddo: MILK**, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Emulsifiers (E442, E476), Flavourings, **The equivalent of 426 ml of Fresh Liquid Milk in every 227 g of Milk Chocolate, Milk Solids 20 % minimum, actual 23 %, Cocoa Solids 20 % minimum, Contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter), (Gingerbread Man : Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Molasses, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Ground Ginger, Salt, Natural Ginger Flavouring, Stem Ginger, Ginger Powder), (Happy Hippo: Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Skimmed MILK Powder (12.5%), HAZELNUTS (12%), WHEAT Flour, MILK Powder (7.5%), Whey Powder (MILK), WHEAT Starch, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA ), Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (Milk), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Total Milk Solids: 19.5%, Nutella: Sugar, Palm Oil, HAZELNUTS (13%), Skimmed MILK Powder (8.7%), Fat-Reduced Cocoa (7.4%), Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Vanillin) 


Not Suitable for Vegetarians or Halal Diet


Items Highlighted in CAPITALS are known ALLERGENS see ALLERGENS LIST

Please note all brownies are baked and made in a bakery where Gluten, Eggs, Soya, Tree Nuts and Peanuts are present

Approximate Dimensions Each

Approximate Total Weight

0.85 kg

Nutritional Facts


View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review