What's up Doc??.......The Carrot Cake & White Chocolate Blondie with Cream Cheese Swirl
As the brownie of the week is only around for a week we thought we would start sharing how to make such specialities, we begin with the Carrot Cake Blondie!!! Of course you can make these yourself or we can make them for you?
Firstly you'll need the following ingredients white chocolate, butter (although we did have a quandary as carrot cake calls for oil?), cream cheese, free range eggs, flour, cinnamon, carrots, walnuts & sugar.
200g White Chocolate
75g Unsalted Butter
200g Cream Cheese
100g Caster Sugar
3 Free Range Eggs
1 Large Carrot Grated
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp orange extract oil
1 tbsp icing sugar
1. Whisk the caster sugar and the eggs together, meanwhile pre heat an oven to 170 Degrees Celsius..
2. Melt the white chocolate and butter in the microwave at 20 second intervals until all has melted together.
3. When melted combine the butter and chocolate mixture with the sugar and eggs adding the carrots, walnuts, flour, orange oil & cinnamon, stir until all thoroughly combined it should be a little thicker than a normal cake batter.
4. Line a brownie pan approx 23cm x 23cm with baking parchment and pour/spoon in the the blondie mix.
5. Combine the icing sugar and cream cheese and beat together until combined.
6. Add spoonfuls of the cream cheese mix on top of the blondie cake mix and then swirl through the mix.
7. Add the cake mix to the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes checking regularly it is ready when the top wobble of the cake has gone but a skewer still leaves a little cake mix when inserted and removed.
8. Chill the blondie for at least 4 hour allowing it to set. Then cut to required size, you can decorate with a little melted white chocolate & grated orange zest if desired or just eat as is.
When dressed it should look something like this?